Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
If you are a premium member of the Lynda.com Online Training Library, or if…you're watching this tutorial on the DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise…files used throughout this title.…Naturally, the information in this course is ultimately intended to be…applied to your own work.…However, you may find it helpful to use the supplied exercise files to practice…the steps safely and without creating your own examples.…Once you've downloaded and extracted the exercise files, you'll find that they…are organized by chapter.…
Within each chapter are a series of subchapters, each of the subchapters for a…specific video within the chapter.…In most of the subfolders, you'll also find a final folder, and this…contains completed examples that you can look at to compare with your own developing work.…The easiest way to work with the exercise files is to set up a Dreamweaver site.…Here's how you do it.…In Dreamweaver, choose Site > New Site, and then give the site a name.…
I'm going to call this DW Android iOS.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.