Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Dreamweaver CC: Responsive Design.
- I'm very happy to announce that any member of lynda.com has access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Naturally, the information in this course is ultimately intended to be applied to your own web pages. However, you may find it helpful to work with the supplied exercise files, to practice the steps safely, and without creating your own examples. To begin using the files from the site, download them, extract them, and then store those files in a convenient location, such as your desktop.
If you'd rather not use the exercise files, you can definitely follow along with your own assets.
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media