- This course includes several videos called Challenges. Challenges are quick activities that give you a hands-on opportunity to practice and master what you're learning. I'll start each Challenge by describing your core objectives for the activity. If a Challenge involves using any sample files, I'll tell you where to find them. I'll also give you a rough estimate of how much time it took me to complete the Challenge. When you've completed a Challenge, make sure to click the matching Solution video. In each Solution, I'll show you how I solved the Challenge and give you some of my thinking along the way.
Again, this is an opportunity for you to master what you've been learning. Enjoy, and keep learning!
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Intermediate
Edge Animate Essential Trainingwith Chris Converse4h 44m Beginner
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.