Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Dreamweaver mobile starters, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
If you watched the previous video, you saw how dirt simple it is to get going on…a mobile app with Dreamweaver's Mobile Starter pages.…In this video, we'll look at doing some CSS customization and flushing out the content.…So I have opened here the index.html file from Chapter 2.…Let's start by fixing that glaring footer problem that we see here.…Rather than modify any of the CSS in jQuery CSS file or add to it directly,…let's create a new CSS Style Sheet to hold our custom styles.…
I am going to go up to File > New and from the Page Type column choose CSS…and then click Create.…Now let's just Save that file and I am going to put it in the Chapter 2 folder…in the O2_03 folder.…I am going to create a new folder called styles and I am going to name it custom.css.…
Now that that's created, we can go ahead and close it.…And I'm going to expand my CSS Styles panel here and then choose Attach Style Sheet.…When the Attach External Style Sheet dialog box opens, I'll click Browse next to…the File/URL field, navigate to that folder that I just set up in 02_03 that was…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.