Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video Useful keyboard shortcuts, part of Dreamweaver CC New Features.
You can then delete it…or use the standard keyboard shortcut,…Control or Command + X to cut it.…So let's do that, and then we'll paste it in down here.…But cutting and pasting copied the new line character…at the end of the line, so we need to delete the next line.…You can do that by holding down the Control and Shift keys…on Windows, or the Command and Shift keys on a Mac,…and pressing D, and that's directly related…to how you duplicate a line.…Just hold down the Control key on Windows,…or the Command key on a Mac, and press D.…
- Restricting the scope of a quick search
- Finding and replacing more selectively
- Advanced find and replace in a specific tag
- Setting the default version of PHP in Preferences
- Applying a link to selected text in Live View
- Changing information displayed in the Files panel
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: find and replace and PHP support. In addition, new videos were added that cover code view improvements, Real-Time Preview, and CSS preprocessor integration.
Q: This course was updated on 03/30/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover using Bootstrap 4 and switching to Bootstrap 3.