Explore the Wix dashboard for managing sites, including how to edit the existing site and create a new site with the same Wix account.
- [Instructor] So, now that you've launched your site,…now comes the additional work of keeping your website going,…updating it with later content,…changing out photos as you get new photos,…keeping it up to date with the latest stuff…that's going on in your business.…So, you may come back to Wix again.…It may be a couple months before you make changes,…or you may make changes several times a week.…It sort of depends.…So, let's go through what happens…when you need to make updates to your Wix website…and you need to come back to it later.…So, you're going to go to wix.com,…you're going to see the homepage,…and you're going to go to the Sign In button up here…on the upper right.…
This is going to ask you to log in.…So, this is the dashboard here for my Wix website,…and it's got a number of different tools in it…and so forth that I can work with,…and other things that I can do.…I'm not going to talk a whole lot about what's in here.…Chances are, though, the one thing you'll want to do…is go into your website, here is my website Topsy Cakes.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.