Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Testing the Android emulator, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
At the end of the previous video our Android app was fully configured and we're…now ready to commit to a Build.…If you haven't configured your settings yet please follow the steps outlined in…the specifying Android settings video in Chapter 3.…Now the sharp-eyed among you might notice that the text on the screen looks…a little bit smaller.…That's because in our earlier test we found that the screen was too small so…we've had to increase the resolution to 1600?900 so that Dreamweaver could…properly launch the Emulator.…
In the next video managing your Android SDK I'll show you a workaround that'll…allow you to use a different Emulator than the default that Dreamweaver…specifies, but now let's go ahead and proceed with our build.…So I am going to choose Site > Mobile Applications > Build and Emulate > Android.…The first thing that will happen is that Dreamweaver will put up a dialog box…to track the progress.…Now this process does take several minutes.…
So don't be dismayed if things move slower than you anticipate.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.