Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Styling jQuery UI accordion panels, part of Dreamweaver CC and WordPress 3.8: Core Concepts.
…In the previous lesson, we've set up a jQuery…accordion panel and modified the content and basic interactivity.…Ready to tackle some jQuery styling?…All right, let's get to it. Now, for us to work in DreamWeaver in…this, what we need to do is to take the URL that's shown here…in the browser, copy it, and then head back to Dreamweaver and…while we're in live view replace the URL that…you see in the address field, with the copied one.…
Well that will open up the page, and we'll get rid of the properties panel here.…And now you can see that I have my accordion pane.…And I have all my CSS tools at the ready.…I also want to go ahead and go back into Custom Filter.…And I want to try and generate this one more time, and see…if it picks up the other Files and it doesn't seem to be.…There they are okay.…Sometimes it takes a little clicking around…with Dreamweaver to get it to recognize something.…But what I wanted to show you is that,…here under the sources pane of the CSS designer.…
We see style.css and as our standard ones, but we also see the 3 that were added…
- Setting up WordPress locally
- Establishing your Dreamweaver CC site
- Adding and editing posts and pages
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Building responsive layouts
- Extending WordPress editable pages
- Using and styling WordPress plugins
- Integrating jQuery functionality
- Publishing your WordPress site with Dreamweaver
- Personalizing and enhancing WordPress
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver and WordPress: Building Themeswith Joseph Lowery1h 47m Intermediate
WordPress: Building Responsive Themeswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen2h 55m Intermediate
1. Setting Up WordPress
2. Exploring Your WordPress Site in Dreamweaver CC
3. Creating Content
4. Working with WordPress Themes
5. Customizing a Theme
6. Providing Responsive Design
7. Extending WordPress Editable Pages
9. Using WordPress Plugins
10. Extending the User Experience
11. WordPress Administration
12. Publishing Your WordPress Site
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.