Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Specifying Android settings, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
In the previous video, we set up our Android mobile app development environment.…If you haven't done that yet please follow the steps under preparing for Android…development video in Chapter 3.…Now we're ready to specify our configuration settings, let's open up index.html…found in the Site root of our Trail Guide Site, this will have Dreamweaver…properly identify the site root.…Now choose Site > Mobile Applications > Application Settings.…
In the Native Application dialog box, the first field to complete is the…Bundle ID, the syntax is very specific so you want to replace your com.company…with your company URL.…In this case, this trail_guide is being developed for explorecalifornia.org.…So I put in org. explorecalifornia and leave trail_guide.…Dreamweaver picks this up from the name of your site.…Our Application Name is set to Trail Guide here is best to use a short name so I…am going to keep that the same, I'll put in my name as the Author.…
In the Version field, 1.0 designates it release so since we're just starting out…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.