- The goal of this challenge is to hide the interview div…of the page on mobile screens but show them…on all others, all while using existing CSS classes.…Here is how I solve the problem.…When we copied the mobile CSS rules way back…in the start of this chapter, I pointed out a couple of…useful classes that I was using,…one of which was hidden mobile.…I'll show you that now.…I'll go down a little bit.…It's in the mobile section, and you'll find it…on line 125 of the main.css file.…
Settled, right?…So, with my mobile screen on display,…I'm going to scroll down to the interview div,…go up a little bit until I have that div selected,…and then add the class .hidemobile.…Gone.…All right.…Well, that takes care of the first objective,…hiding the interview on mobile,…while fulfilling the third using existing classes.…But what about that second objective,…showing on all the other screens?…Let's go to tablet, hmm, and desktop.…
Well, not so much.…So, it looks like our interview is…still missing on tablet and desktop.…Let's bring that back.…
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Intermediate
Edge Animate Essential Trainingwith Chris Converse4h 44m Beginner
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.