- This challenge is pretty basic…and I've included it to give you some practice…in the insertion of two different types of foreground…images as we discussed earlier in the chapter.…Those you want to resize interactively,…and those you want to remain a fixed size.…So let's start with the fixed image,…that favorite instructor I referred to.…I'm going to go ahead and put this,…oh, let's say, in this same column here…that the headshot is in.…First, I'll select my paragraph in Live View,…and then from the Insert panel, I'll choose image image…and I want to nest that.…
And then let's go to my exercise files, Chapter 5,…05_05, start, there's the images folder,…and I believe I have, yes, favorite-instructor.jpg.…I'll include that.…Now we do want to make sure that when you include it,…we want this to remain a fixed size.…So, with it selected, I'm going to go…to the property inspector…and then choose "Reset to original size"…in order to put in the width and height values.…
All right, now the other two…that we want to work with are responsive.…
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Intermediate
Edge Animate Essential Trainingwith Chris Converse4h 44m Beginner
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.