Learn how to sign up for a free Wix account and log in to the system.
- [Instructor] If you don't already have a Wix account,…you'll need to set one up…before you get started creating your first website.…So let's go ahead and do that.…At this particular layout of the home page,…there's a button right in the middle that says Get Started.…If you've got something similar on your screen,…you can certainly choose that.…If not, you can go up to the top here,…and look for the button that says Sign In.…We'll go ahead and click that.…And here on the Log In screen,…it'll ask us if we are new to Wix.…If we are, we can go ahead and sign up.…So let's go ahead and click that.…
And once you're here,…you can go ahead and create your Wix account.…Go ahead and enter your email address.…Go ahead and type that again.…Go ahead and enter a password.…And go ahead and click the Sign Up button.…On the next screen, it's going to ask you…whether you would like to go ahead…and answer a few questions…to help them get to know you a little bit better.…So let's go on ahead and say yes, please, Let's Do It.…So they're going to ask you a bunch of questions about this.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.