Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up page divs and updating jQuery Mobile, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
While the mobile starter pages are great for getting a running start at a basic interface.…Building a page from the ground up offers greater flexibility and helps you…understand the underpinnings of jQuery Mobile a bit better.…And as you'll see in this video, it also gives you a chance to work with the…latest versions of the framework regardless of what Dreamweaver installs.…Let's start by creating a new HTML doc.…So I'll go up to File > New and then in the New Document dialog box I want to…make sure that Blank Page is selected and under the Page Type column choose HTML…and on layout choose none.…
Now the critical point is to make sure that DocType is set to HTML 5.…If you're doing a lot of mobile application development you might want to go…with Dreamweaver Preferences and set your default DocType to HTML 5.…All right, let's click Create and this will bring the basic page up.…Now we want to start to take advantage of the jQuery Mobile objects that are…found on the insert panel.…So I'm going to double-click Insert panel here to open it up and here you can…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.