Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up for iOS development, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
To develop for iOS devices, the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you'll need a Mac…with OS 10.6 that's Snow Leopard or later.…As with Android development, you'll need to set up a Dreamweaver site for your…app, but you can use the same site for both Android and iOS development, if you…haven't created such a site, follow these steps.…I am going to hide Dreamweaver and I have the exercise files located on the…Desktop, so I am just going to open those and go to Chapter 04_01 and bring…that out to the Desktop and copy the files to there, then close my Exercise…Files window and bring this over, so that it's neatly stacked their and let's…rename it to Trail_Guide.…
Now these are the same files that were in Chapter 3, 03_01 that we used for Android.…All right! So now, let's go ahead and go back to Dreamweaver and choose Site > New Site and…I am going to call this Trail Guide and let's locate that folder now.…There it is on the Desktop.…I've selected it and click Choose, now I'll click Save and my site is ready to go.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.