Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Restricting access to specific WordPress pages, part of Dreamweaver CC and WordPress 3.8: Core Concepts.
…While WordPress is great for communicating across the internet.…All pages within your site don't have to be accessible to everyone.…With the help of a plugin, you can determine who…sees what pages post, and even what content within a post.…I'm going to go ahead and install a new plugin.…By going to plugins.…Add new and searching for restrict content.…And it's the top item that's now returned.…
It's the one by a gentleman named Pipen Williamson.…He has a pro version that I can also highly recommend.…But the free version, although it hasn't been updated…in a while, is perfect for demoing the possibilities.…So I'll go ahead and Install now. Yes, I'm sure.…And then activate it.…So if I scroll down my page a little bit, you'll see it at the bottom, with just…a little more information about it.…If you click his name, it will go to the site, and you can…get a lot more details on how it works, but I'll show you the essentials.…
So, let's go in, and I'm going to add a new post…and this one is going to be for a private showing, so let's make that our title.…
- Setting up WordPress locally
- Establishing your Dreamweaver CC site
- Adding and editing posts and pages
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Building responsive layouts
- Extending WordPress editable pages
- Using and styling WordPress plugins
- Integrating jQuery functionality
- Publishing your WordPress site with Dreamweaver
- Personalizing and enhancing WordPress
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver and WordPress: Building Themeswith Joseph Lowery1h 47m Intermediate
WordPress: Building Responsive Themeswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen2h 55m Intermediate
1. Setting Up WordPress
2. Exploring Your WordPress Site in Dreamweaver CC
3. Creating Content
4. Working with WordPress Themes
5. Customizing a Theme
6. Providing Responsive Design
7. Extending WordPress Editable Pages
9. Using WordPress Plugins
10. Extending the User Experience
11. WordPress Administration
12. Publishing Your WordPress Site
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.