- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Joe Lowery. And I'd like to welcome you to Responsive Design with Dreamweaver Creative Cloud. Responsive web design allows designers to control the look and feel of their websites for any given set of screens. In the course, we'll first get a picture of all that responsive design entails. Then we'll dig into Dreamweaver's responsive framework, the fluid grid layout. With it, you can create a single website for desktop, tablet and phone screens. Next, we'll dig deeper into one of the driving technologies of responsive design, media queries.
I'll show you how to first generate a complete set of queries using the Dreamweaver tools, and then, how to enhance the code to incorporate additional media queries and more. Finally, we'll delve into the best techniques for handling images and media in responsive design. Ready to tackle Responsive Design with Dreamweaver Creative Cloud? Let's do it!
Edge Animate Essential Trainingwith Chris Converse4h 44m Beginner
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.