Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Developer and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating the main panel and tab containers
- Adding content to the containers
- Adding CSS styles to the text and tabs
- Adding the jQuery $(document).ready() function
- Assigning click events to the tabs
- Setting an autostart on page load
- Creating custom graphics for the panels
- Assigning custom classes to the HTML elements
Skill Level Intermediate
Now, we need to set multiple CSS properties here, so we need to add a beginning and ending bracket first. We are first going to reset the position, after the string literal, colon, another string literal. We are going to set absolute. Then we are going to hit a comma. Now we need to set the height. Two tick marks for a string literal, then a colon, two more tick marks, 400 pixels.
Next line dollar, sign parentheses, tick marks inside for a string literal, .sp .panel_container.panels, plural. Outside of those parentheses .css, beginning and ending parenthesis, semicolon, brackets inside for multiple properties. Inside of the brackets, two tick marks, position colon, another string literal, absolute, comma, next property top, colon, string literal, zero pixels.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.