Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video Quick Docs as a CSS reference, part of Dreamweaver CC 2017 New Features.
- [Instructor] Quick Docs offers a quick way of finding…out what a CSS property is for, and the values it accepts.…Put your cursor inside any CSS style declaration,…doesn't matter whether you're inside the property name…or the value, then on Windows, hold down the Control key,…on a Mac hold down the Command key, and press K.…A window slides open with an explanation of what…the property is for, as well as the values it accepts.…The information comes from webplatform.org,…a collaborative project of the W3C, Adobe, Apple,…and other leading organizations involved…with web standards.…
The window doesn't sit on top of code view,…so you can still see all of your styles.…You might just scroll down a little bit, you can see…that we're here on line 15, and then the next line…is line 16.…You can also open more than one window.…So say you're not sure of the difference between…two properties, you can open a second window…and compare the descriptions.…To close a window, click this x at the top left.…Alternatively, use the same keyboard shortcut,…
Stay tuned for new tutorials and Dreamweaver tips. We'll update the course every time Adobe releases changes in 2017.
- Exploring the Start screen and reorganized workspaces
- Working with the improved Code View
- Getting real-time previews of your designs
- Styling content with SCSS and Bourbon