Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Previewing your app from Dreamweaver, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
Device Central is Adobe's primary tool for testing and previewing content across…a good number of devices.…It consists of a database library, of device specifications and capabilities, as…well as a tool for interacting with your content on an amazing range of devices.…Device Central is included with a number of Creative Suite packages,…including Web Premium.…And since Dreamweaver offers a direct connection with Device Central's…really simple to use.…As an example, I have opened the index. html file from Chapter 8 in the 08_01…folder and to preview this page in Device Central you can choose File > Preview…in Browser > Device Central or you can go right from the Document toolbar and…from the Preview/Debug in browser button, choose Preview in Device Central.…
Device Central will open if it's not already open and then render your content…in the default device.…It initially is displayed so that you can see the entire device, but you can…change the magnification just by going down to the right and clicking on the…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.