Learn how to preview the Wix site while it's being built, in either desktop or mobile format.
- [Instructor] So I think we've already improved…the look of the website that the Wix ADI gave us…just with a few quick little tweaks.…We changed the theme, we changed the fonts,…we changed some colors.…We haven't even attacked the content or the photos yet…and already this site is looking much nicer,…much better, much more like a cake website…and you might be wondering now how this website…is looking in other devices.…As you know, mobile devices are everywhere these days.…
Phones are everywhere.…They all run all kinds of websites.…We have all kinds of tablet devices.…We have weirdo hybrids between phones and tablets…and you might be wondering how is this website…going to look on other devices…as we have a sense of what it'll look like here…on a regular desktop computer.…Well fortunately that's very easy to look at.…Up here on the navigation on the top,…we have the option of looking at this on a mobile device…so if you switch from desktop to mobile and give this…just a second to render, this will go ahead…and show you what your website looks like on a mobile device…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.