Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video Preview on a mobile device, part of Dreamweaver CC New Features.
- [Instructor] Real-Time preview also works…on mobile devices, but the computer running Dreamweaver…must be connected to the internet…and on the same wi-fi network as the mobile devices.…To launch the current document in Real-Time preview…on a mobile device, click the icon…at the bottom right of the document window.…Sometimes, this preview on device section…at the bottom takes a little time to load up,…but when Dreamweaver connects successfully…to the wi-fi network,…you should see a QR code and a short URL like this.…
You can type the URL into the address bar of a browser…on your device, but if you've got a QR scanner,…it's a lot easier to use that and you could also drag…this panel to a more convenient position.…Now, I've got a QR scanner on my iPhone…so I am now scanning that QR code…and the first time that you do this,…you'll have to log in to your Adobe Creative Cloud account,…the same one that you used to login to Dreamweaver.…I've already done that,…so the page has come up on my screen…and I can start scrolling and inspecting the way…
- Restricting the scope of a quick search
- Finding and replacing more selectively
- Advanced find and replace in a specific tag
- Setting the default version of PHP in Preferences
- Applying a link to selected text in Live View
- Changing information displayed in the Files panel
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: find and replace and PHP support. In addition, new videos were added that cover code view improvements, Real-Time Preview, and CSS preprocessor integration.