Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video Preview on a mobile device, part of Dreamweaver CC 2017 New Features.
- [Instructor] Real-time preview also works…on mobile devices, but the computer running Dreamweaver…must be connected to the Internet…and on the same WiFi network as the mobile devices.…To launch the current document…in real-time preview on a mobile device,…click the icon at the bottom right of the document window.…Sometimes, this preview on device section at the bottom…takes a little time to load up,…but when Dreamweaver connects successfully…to the WiFi network, you should see a QR code…and a short URL, like this.…
You can type the URL into the address bar…of the browser on your device,…but if you've got a QR scanner,…it's a lot easier to use that.…And you can also drag this panel…to a more convenient position.…Now, I've got a QR scanner on my iPhone,…so I'm now scanning that QR code.…And the first time that you do this, you'll have to…log in to your Adobe Creative Cloud account,…the same one that you use to log in to Dreamweaver.…I've already done that, so the page has come up on my screen…and I can start scrolling and inspecting…
Stay tuned for new tutorials and Dreamweaver tips. We'll update the course every time Adobe releases changes in 2017.
- Exploring the Start screen and reorganized workspaces
- Working with the improved Code View
- Getting real-time previews of your designs
- Styling content with SCSS and Bourbon