Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building Mobile Sites with Dreamweaver and WordPress.
Thanks for taking my Dreamweaver and WordPress: Building Mobile Sites course.…I hope you found it helpful, and are ready to work on your own WordPress-based…mobile sites in Dreamweaver.…If you want to dive deeper, check out my other Dreamweaver and WordPress courses…here on Lynda.com in the Online Training Library.…Have a great day.…
- Setting up an existing WordPress site
- Targeting configurable site elements
- Setting up media queries
- Preparing for adaptive images
- Styling a blog for tablets
- Restructuring navigation for different-sized displays
- Developing a WordPress site for phones
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver and WordPress: Core Conceptswith Joseph Lowery5h 44m Intermediate
WordPress Themes: Photography Portfolioswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen53m 2s Intermediate
1. Preparing Your Site to Go Mobile
Understanding media queries3m 50s
2. Retrofitting for Multiple Screens
3. Implementing a Full Mobile Redesign Strategy
4. Styling a Blog for Tablets
5. Developing a WordPress Site for Phones
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.