- [David] We've come to the end…of this brief exploration of responsive web design…with Dreamweaver CC…and Bootstrap 4.…So what's next?…Well, the first thing you should do…is launch Dreamweaver's real-time preview…by clicking this icon…at the bottom-right of the document window.…It lists the browsers installed on your computer…and lets you check what your page looks like…in the real world.…The great advantage of real-time preview is…that it runs the page in a local server…so it immediately reflects any changes…that you make to the page content or styles.…
And as long as your computer and the mobile devices are…on the same wifi network,…you can also check your pages on multiple mobile devices…by scanning this QR code at the bottom.…Real-time preview is so useful,…you don't need to wait until your design is complete.…Use it to check your pages…as you build them before committing to a decision…you might later want to reverse.…To dive deeper into Bootstrap 4,…check out two courses by my colleague,…Ray Villalobos, in the online library.…
- Defining a layout grid
- Inserting and modifying a navigation bar
- Adding a container for the page content
- Inserting a responsive image
- Resizing and duplicating columns
- Inserting fixed-size images
- Inserting cards
- Editing a carousel
Skill Level Intermediate
Design the Web: Responsive SVG Imageswith Chris Converse22m 46s Beginner
Bootstrap 4 Essential Trainingwith Ray Villalobos6h 46m Beginner
Bootstrap 4 Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Designwith Ray Villalobos3h 13m Intermediate
Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaverwith Sue Jenkins2h 27m Intermediate
What you should know1m 46s
1. Get Started
2. Create the Site Navigation
3. Add a Hero Image
4. Work with Rows and Columns
5. Edit Bootstrap Components
6. Complete the Design
Next steps1m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.