Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Dreamweaver: Working with Git Version Control.
- [David] That concludes this overview…of using Git Version Control in Dreamweaver CC.…Dreamweaver's implementation of Git…is probably sufficient for most web designers…but if you'd like to explore the Git command line further,…take a look at learning Git and GitHub with Ray Villalobos.…It's a quick course that focuses on the main basics.…Kevin Skoglund's Git Essential Training…offers a much deeper dive…into using Git on the command line.…He goes into a lot of detail about undoing changes…and working with branches among other things.…
All that remains is for me, David Powers,…to thank you for watching.…I hope you found this enjoyable and useful…and I hope you'll join me again soon…here in the online training library.…
- Why use Git in Dreamweaver CC?
- Installing Git on Windows and macOS
- Setting Git preferences
- Working with a local repository
- Staging and committing files
- Modifying files
- Creating a branch
- Rolling back
- Working with remote repositories