Join Sue Jenkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaver.
- [Sue] Web design is a field that's constantly evolving.…If you're looking for additional training,…you'll likely find exactly what you're looking for…here in our library.…For instance, you can watch a few of my other courses,…like Design Aesthetics for the Web,…and Productivity Tips for Web Designers.…You could also follow a specific learning path,…like Become a Web Designer.…For additional reference information and coding examples,…check out W3Schools.…I hope you've enjoyed the…Designing Websites From Photoshop to Dreamweaver course.…
This training was created to show you…how to take your website projects,…from the design and development stage in Photoshop,…to a completed, fully-built site in Dreamweaver,…that's ready for publishing live on the internet.…Now it's your turn to take these skills…and use them with your own projects.…Thanks for watching, see you next time.…
- Setting up the Photoshop and Dreamweaver workspaces
- Planning a site and defining site goals
- Making a site mockup
- Deciding on branding and content
- Adjusting color and fonts
- Slicing graphics
- Optimizing graphics for the web
- Creating a favicon
- Working with Bootstrap files
- Creating a navigation menu
- Using the Photoshop extractor
- Coding for SEO
- Making sites accessible
- Checking for errors with the Validator tool
- Using the Clean Up HTML tool
- Using the Link Checker panel
- Building pages with HTML
- Styling pages with CSS
- Making site galleries and carousels
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver CC 2015: Responsive Design with Bootstrapwith David Powers2h 10m Appropriate for all
Creating a Responsive Web Designwith Chris Converse3h 47m Beginner
1. Setting Up Your Workspace
2. Creating a Photoshop Mockup
3. Optimizing Web Graphics
4. Creating Dreamweaver Bootstrap Files
5. Building Site Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.