Learn how to change the design of the header and navigation on the Wix website using the design button and editing the text.
- [Instructor] It's always much easier…to critique than create.…That's why having a website that's already partially made…is so helpful.…You may not have a clear picture…of what you want in your head,…but when you see something that you don't like,…chances are you know it immediately.…So through this next chapter,…let's run through the content, the photos,…and the design to tweak each section of this website…to be exactly what we want.…So every video that you're going to see…in this next chapter is going to follow…more or less the same format.…
We're going to look at what we have,…we'll make changes to the content and to the design…and see what else we can create.…So we're going to start in this video…with the header of the website right here.…So right now, we have my logo picture.…We actually don't have to name of the company anywhere…which is disturbing,…and we have the navigation showing up underneath of it.…Maybe you like it, maybe you don't.…It feels, to me, a little bit heavy…on the left-hand side of the screen.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.