Learn how to modify the Wix color palette, including changing colors, changing the color mode, and choosing a new color palette.
- [Instructor] So at the beginning of this course,…we had a color palette generated for us…based on a very simple logo that had only one color in it.…And Wix helpfully picked for us black and white…to go with pink, which, of course, black and white do,…but it may not be as exciting as you want.…Maybe you'd like some other colors in there too,…so you'd like to make some adjustments…to this color palette.…Adding a different color palette is pretty straightforward.…We'll go ahead and do that now.…So under Site Design, go ahead and choose Colors.…
And this is going to go ahead and think for a minute,…and it will come up with some recommended palettes,…which are, gosh, black, white, and maybe a very pale gray.…And as you look through it, they look kind of muddy…and not really all that interesting.…And the reason why is the main color that is chosen for us…is this one right here, which is kind of this muddy…sort of very neutral color.…Not really the one I want to lead with.…I'd like to lead with this pink.…So what I'd like to do is edit this logo palette here.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.