Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video Menu changes, part of Dreamweaver CC 2017: New Features.
- [Narrator] The main menus have undergone a shakeup…in this version of Dreamweaver.…The Modify, Format and Commands menus have been removed,…and in their place are two new menus, Tools and Find.…Most options from the menus that have been removed…are now on the Edit menu or on the new Tools menu.…For example, the Edit menu is the new home for…Quick Tag Editor, Link, Table, and Image,…they've all moved from the Modify menu.…Page Properties, which was also on the Modify menu,…has moved to the File menu, it's down there at the bottom.…
But the other options from the Format menu…are now on the Edit menu.…So let's just take a quick look.…
Stay tuned for new tutorials and Dreamweaver tips. We'll update the course every time Adobe releases changes in 2017.
- Exploring the Start screen and reorganized workspaces
- Working with the improved Code View
- Getting real-time previews of your designs
- Styling content with SCSS and Bourbon