Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing your Android SDK, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
In Android speak the Emulator is called an AVD or Android Virtual Device.…Dreamweaver CS5.5 allows for the easy installation of an AVD for Android 2.2.…However, you can create other AVDs for testing purposes.…This has a very real world application as we saw in the previous movie when your…screen resolution is too low to allow the Emulator to be built.…So to start we go to Site > Mobile Applications > Application Settings.…
Once the dialog box opens showing your last save settings click the Manage AVDs button.…This will launch the Android SDK in AVD Manager.…There are a number of categories here that will show you which virtual…devices or emulators are recognized, which SDKs are currently installed, and…which are available.…To create another AVD follow these steps.…First, we need to switch to Available Packages.…Now let's expand Android Repository.…
The dialog box may pause for a moment. That's normal.…So now let's select a new SDK to load.…So I am going to choose this one SDK Platform Android 2.3.3, put a checkmark…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.