Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing the content code, part of Dreamweaver CC and WordPress 3.8: Core Concepts.
…Now our main content area is styled correctly but the code output needs work.…If we compare this basic blog post that we see here, Video…Production Project Online to what we have in the comp, Most Recent Post.…You can see that there are a fair number of differences.…In the comp I have the heading, our body text, the…number of comments and then a posted in whatever the category is.…So if we look at what we already have, well, we have our title, that's good.…
Now we have a little additional information,…posted on a certain date, by whomever.…We don't need that, so we'll get rid of that.…Then there's a content and let me scroll down.…And then here it's kind of reversed there's the posted in uncategorized…category and the comments and it's also a little bit of additional…spacing going on there.…So, we'll need to make some adjustments, switch those two around.…Obviously, we got a little bit of work to do.…So for this, we're going to go back into…the index.php file that's part of our Roux folder.…
I'll go into Code view so we have better view of what's going on.…
- Setting up WordPress locally
- Establishing your Dreamweaver CC site
- Adding and editing posts and pages
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Building responsive layouts
- Extending WordPress editable pages
- Using and styling WordPress plugins
- Integrating jQuery functionality
- Publishing your WordPress site with Dreamweaver
- Personalizing and enhancing WordPress
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver and WordPress: Building Themeswith Joseph Lowery1h 47m Intermediate
WordPress: Building Responsive Themeswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen2h 55m Intermediate
1. Setting Up WordPress
2. Exploring Your WordPress Site in Dreamweaver CC
3. Creating Content
4. Working with WordPress Themes
5. Customizing a Theme
6. Providing Responsive Design
7. Extending WordPress Editable Pages
9. Using WordPress Plugins
10. Extending the User Experience
11. WordPress Administration
12. Publishing Your WordPress Site
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.