Learn how an existing section of the Wix website can be moved into its own freestanding webpage.
- [Instructor] This website may be exactly what you want,…exactly the way it is.…It's a simple, one-page website with lots of photos,…and it's probably the perfect thing…for a cake design company.…However, Wix can do more than create single-page websites.…It's easy to make your site have multiple pages as well.…So I wanted to show you how you could go…about taking any of these sections…and moving them into their own pages.…So I'm actually going to do that here…with the Get In Touch or Contact Us…portion of this particular website.…
So if we scroll all the way down…to this Contacts section here,…and then over on the right, we can go…ahead and choose the Move icon,…and if we click that, it's going to ask,…where should I move it to?…We can select a page from the list.…We'll say it's a new page, go ahead and say Move.…And a new particular page here is created.…And if you take a look at the navigation now,…the navigation here has changed.…Let me move my mouse out of the way…so that plus sign isn't on top of it, there we go.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.