Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Making multiple columns, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
In addition to supporting all the standard HTML content elements like divs and…tables, jQuery Mobile has a few layout tricks of its own.…One flexible layout tool is the content grid.…A content grid allows you to keep content in two or more equal columns.…Granted given the screen size of most mobile devices, you want to be careful…with a multi-column layout, but there are situations where a simple content grid…is useful like the one I'm about to show you.…So here if I click on my Dos and Don'ts category, it flips to a single page that…has Trail Dos on one side and Trail Don'ts on the other.…
Very clean very simple.…Let me show you how to implement that using jQuery Mobile.…So I have opened the index.html file from Chapter 5 and here on Design View you…see my Dos and Don'ts heading there.…That starts in the code around line 95, line 93 is where the div actually…starts, and as you can see it's just two different unordered lists separated by headers.…So the first thing we want to do is to wrap the entire thing in a div that tells…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.