- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
- [Narrator] Building a simple website never seems that simple. You've heard a ton about code and technology and you don't want to know anything about that stuff. You just want a simple website, one that's easy to maintain and that will grow with you. The Wix ADI is a wizard that drafts a website for you, taking care of the coding and all the heavy lifting. Once it's done, you can run through each section of the site, making your own edits and changes to the content, photos, color, fonts, and layout.
Using the provided content and photos, build a beautiful website for a cake design business, which is personalized and easy to understand. I've been building websites for small businesses and non-profits for 18 years, and this is one of the easier interfaces for building websites that I've seen. You can do this and I'll show you how. Join me, Jen Kramer, in my course, Learning Wix.
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.