Then right-click…and from the context menu, select Refactor and Rename.…There's also a keyboard shortcut, Ctrl-Alt-R on Windows,…Command-Option-R on a Mac.…When you do that, Dreamweaver highlights…all of the instances of that variable name.…And I've chosen that because menu also appears…in menulink and menu.button, and they're underlined.…But as soon as I start renaming menu itself,…they're no longer underlined and I can just change…the name of that menu to nav.…
- Restricting the scope of a quick search
- Finding and replacing more selectively
- Advanced find and replace in a specific tag
- Setting the default version of PHP in Preferences
- Applying a link to selected text in Live View
- Changing information displayed in the Files panel
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: find and replace and PHP support. In addition, new videos were added that cover code view improvements, Real-Time Preview, and CSS preprocessor integration.
Q: This course was updated on 03/30/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover using Bootstrap 4 and switching to Bootstrap 3.
Q: This course was updated on 12/20/2018. What changed?