Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Integrating a flip switch, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
A Flip Switch is an interactive toggle that allows the user to choose one…value or the other.…While it functions exactly like a two item radio buttons set or perhaps more…accurately a required select menu with two options, a jQuery Mobile Flip Toggle…Switch is much more graphically compelling, as you can see by the example I have here.…So at the bottom of my form, I have the question Should your report be private or public?…By default, it's set to Private.…But all our user needs to do is tap on the other button and Public is chosen…with a nice little sliding animation. All right!…Let's see how you put that together in Dreamweaver.…
I now have opened the report.html file from Chapter 6 > 06_08 and I want to put…in my Flip Toggle Switch right after the comment.…So I'm going to select the Comment text area, choose the div from the tag…selector and then press the Right Arrow key once to go right after that div.…So my cursor is now just passed the field contain div that holds the comments…and its label, but still within the form.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.