Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting an Edge Animate composition, part of Creating a First Website in Dreamweaver CC 2015.
- Dreamweaver really is where everything…comes together because you can bring in images,…video, audio, even Edge Animate and compositions,…which is what I'm going to do right now,…but I need to do a total of three things in all.…I need to make sure there's room…for my Edge Animate piece in this portfolio section.…I need to center it, and I need to make sure…that it responds as you sort of scale down the page.…I need to make sure it always fits.…So, starting with just sort of making enough room…right in here, I actually need to jump in here…and actually get rid of this, not even this H1,…but if you right click you can select the Parent tag.…
Notice how I have that selected.…Well, from there I can just select "Delete"…because I want to get rid of it.…Notice this one right here, Section Right,…well, I want this to be a full section all the way across.…Okay, so what I'm going to do is I'm going to go…over to the CSS Designer panel.…We can see right in here as we go down to…the Section Right, generally this is what I want,…
Over the course of the training, you'll learn about building basic webpages; adding text, links, images, and navigation; and making your layout "flexible" on mobile devices. Each step provides another lesson on HTML and CSS, the building blocks of the web. Along the way, Paul shows how to add bonus features, such as animation from Edge Animate, a Twitter feed, and an interactive contact form.
- Planning a website
- Creating your first webpage
- Adding HTML5 content
- Styling content and the layout with CSS
- Adding images
- Creating navigation
- Building alternate layouts for tablets and mobile devices
- Adding animation and video
- Creating a contact form
- Uploading and testing the website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Website Design
2. Creating a Webpage
3. Stylizing Content
4. Adding Navigation and Pages
5. Creating a Flexible Layout
6. Adding Media
7. Creating a Contact Form
8. Testing and Uploading
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.