Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Including images, part of Dreamweaver CC and WordPress 3.8: Core Concepts.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
…Naturally, you can include images in your blog post.…You'll need to make them available to insert, and you can do…that from WordPress either one at a time or in small batches.…We're going to start with a single image, so I…am going to reopen conference schedule at glance page that…we created in a previous lesson, by going to pages,…All Pages, and then choosing, Conference Schedule at a Glance.…I'm going to put my cursor at…the top of the content area, 'because that's where I want to insert my image.…Now, you'll notice, in the top row above…the tool bars, there's an, add media, button.…
We'll upload an image to insert. So click, add media.…Now there's a couple of ways you can do this.…You can drop files in or you can click the Select Files button, I'll do that.…And that will open up a standard dialogue box, and we're going to navigate…to my Exercise files. And go to chapter three, 03_04, there's…an images folder there and when you expand that, you'll see four images in it.…Let's choose conference_venue.JPG.…
- Setting up WordPress locally
- Establishing your Dreamweaver CC site
- Adding and editing posts and pages
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Building responsive layouts
- Extending WordPress editable pages
- Using and styling WordPress plugins
- Integrating jQuery functionality
- Publishing your WordPress site with Dreamweaver
- Personalizing and enhancing WordPress
Skill Level Intermediate
Dreamweaver and WordPress: Building Themeswith Joseph Lowery1h 47m Intermediate
WordPress: Building Responsive Themeswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen2h 55m Intermediate
1. Setting Up WordPress
2. Exploring Your WordPress Site in Dreamweaver CC
3. Creating Content
4. Working with WordPress Themes
5. Customizing a Theme
6. Providing Responsive Design
7. Extending WordPress Editable Pages
9. Using WordPress Plugins
10. Extending the User Experience
11. WordPress Administration
12. Publishing Your WordPress Site
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.