Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video How this course is organized, part of Dreamweaver CC New Features.
- [Instructor] Before diving into the details,…I need to explain how this course is organized.…Originally, it was two separate courses,…but they've now been merged into one.…The first three chapters come from the course…that described new features in Dreamweaver CC 2017.0,…which was released in November 2016.…I've dropped the original chapter one,…which dealt with Dreamweaver's new interface…because it was out of date.…And that subject is now covered comprehensively…in Dreamweaver CC Essential Training.…
The second three chapters come from…the new features course for Dreamweaver CC 2017.1…that was published in the online library in May 2017.…There's no coverage of Dreamweaver CC 2017.5.…The major new feature in that release…was integration of Git version control.…It's such an important subject,…it has a dedicated course of its own.…Future enhancements to working…with Git in Dreamweaver will be added to that course.…
Now, a quick word about the assets for this course.…In some videos, I use a Creative Cloud library.…
- Restricting the scope of a quick search
- Finding and replacing more selectively
- Advanced find and replace in a specific tag
- Setting the default version of PHP in Preferences
- Applying a link to selected text in Live View
- Changing information displayed in the Files panel
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: find and replace and PHP support. In addition, new videos were added that cover code view improvements, Real-Time Preview, and CSS preprocessor integration.