Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Handling sub-navigation, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
In order to take advantage of jQuery Mobile's multi page structure, you have to…be able to navigate between pages.…While you could use just a series of links, jQuery Mobile provides a built-in…mechanism to easily create a navbar, complete with options for displaying the…current page link as active.…Let me show you an example.…Here is our Mount Whitney page now with a navbar in place.…We're showing the Info page here.…If I click on Photos, it moves to the Photos page and stays active, same thing…with Map, and let's go back to Info. All right!…So those is our sub-navigation, now let me show you how that's built.…
I have opened here the mt_whitney.html file, I am in Split View, and I am going…to make a little bit more room here for my split.…Now let's go ahead and change the Window Size to match the Smart Phone, so we…can see a little bit better what we have to work with.…So now I am going to enter the navigation links for my navbar.…Now the navigation links are just an unordered list as is typical for modern navigation.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.