Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Layouts with CSS in Dreamweaver.
Thanks so much for watching Layouts with CSS in Dreamweaver.…You might be interested in a couple of my related lynda.com courses;…Typography with CSS in Dreamweaver, and Site Navigation with CSS in Dreamweaver.…Have a great day!…
- Exploring HTML5 templates in Dreamweaver
- Understanding document flow
- Using floats properly
- Resetting CSS styles
- Creating a 1-, 2-, or 3-column layout
- Deciding on a fixed width versus variable width design
- Coding layouts for HTML5 and CSS 3
- Incorporating floated elements
- Applying the faux column technique
- Using Spry widgets
- Using Multiscreen Preview
- Modifying desktop layout for tablets
- Developing smart phone layouts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Dreamweaver Example Layouts
2. Layout Concepts
3. Basic Layouts
4. Interior Layouts
5. Alternative Screen Layouts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.