- View Offline
- Exploring HTML5 templates in Dreamweaver
- Understanding document flow
- Using floats properly
- Resetting CSS styles
- Creating a 1-, 2-, or 3-column layout
- Deciding on a fixed width versus variable width design
- Coding layouts for HTML5 and CSS 3
- Incorporating floated elements
- Applying the faux column technique
- Using Spry widgets
- Using Multiscreen Preview
- Modifying desktop layout for tablets
- Developing smart phone layouts
Skill Level Intermediate
Thanks so much for watching Layouts with CSS in Dreamweaver. You might be interested in a couple of my related lynda.com courses; Typography with CSS in Dreamweaver, and Site Navigation with CSS in Dreamweaver. Have a great day!
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.