Get well wishes for building your Wix website and learn some next steps.
- [Jen] Hey everyone, it's Jen Kramer.…Thank you so much for watching Learning Wix.…I hope you enjoyed the video,…I hope you feel really empowered to make your own website…using a tool like this.…It's very straightforward and simple.…If you thought it was a little too simple…and you'd like to take this a step further,…maybe have some more options and stretch a little bit…and making your own website,…you might want to check out Squarespace.…And my course in the library…is called Squarespace Essential Training.…
This is a more in depth course…and Squarespace has a few more options than the Wix ADI.…You might want to go ahead and take a look at that…and see if that fits your needs a little bit better…if Wix is a little bit too simple…for what it is you want to do.…In any case, it's been great having you in class…and I'll see you again in another course sometime soon.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.