Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Responsive Design with Dreamweaver CC.
- Thanks so much for taking the time to review my course,…Responsive Design with Dreamweaver Creative Cloud.…I hope you got a lot out of it,…and it helps your own responsive design work…with whatever screens they encounter.…We've got a lot more courses…on responsive design in general,…and Dreamweaver in particular, here at lynda.com.…Be sure to check them out.…Take care, and have a great time doing it.…
- Structuring fluid grids
- Adding a new fluid grid layout
- Adding building-block div tags
- Inserting content into a fluid grid
- Modifying the number of grid columns
- Building media queries from scratch
- Working with additional media queries
- Handling orientation changes
- Manipulating CSS
- Adding new media
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Responsive Design Fundamentalswith James Williamson2h 15m Beginner
Dreamweaver CC and WordPress 3.8: Core Conceptswith Joseph Lowery5h 48m Intermediate
1. Understanding Responsive Web Design
2. Fluid Grid Layouts in Dreamweaver
3. Expanding on a Fluid Grid Structure
4. Enhanced Media Queries
5. Flexible Images and Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.