Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Going back in history, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
When you're working with a single HTML page for that through DOM manipulation,…appears to be multiple pages in your mobile app;…jQuery Mobile handles the back and forth gracefully.…However, as your mobile app grows in complexity, you'll need to take special…care to handle navigation from one set of pages to another.…But before we can dive into page-to- page linking, we need to address a matter…resulting from working out on the bleeding edge.…Dreamweaver CS5.5 shipped with an early pre-released version of jQuery Mobile.…
As I showed you in the Adding Page Divs and Updating jQuery Mobile video earlier…in this chapter, you can use a more recent version to build your mobile app.…However, there is a gotcha which is readily apparent when I demo the index.html…page found in Chapter 5 > 05_03 folder.…As you can see in the code, I'm using the Beta 3 version of jQuery Mobile as…designated by the 1.0b3 path.…
Now, if I go into Live View, and I click one of the page links, you'll notice…right away that there is no Back button automatically placed in the upper-left.…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.