Learn how to remove the "created by Wix" site credit in the footer of the website.
- [Instructor] One final thing that you might want to change…in this website that might currently be bugging you.…If you take a look at that footer down here in the bottom,…it's got your copyright statement,…so copyright by Topsy Turvy Cake Design,…and then it says, Proudly created with Wix.com.…That's just promotion for Wix,…and it could be that you'd actually like to remove that.…So it's possible to do that if we go ahead, and hit Edit.…We're editing the footer again.…Here we have the copyright message.…We can go ahead and get rid of Proudly created with Wix.com.…
And just leave that as a flat out copyright message.…So, that's a really nice thing to do there.…It cleans things up,…it makes things look a little bit nicer.…The other that you might want to do is you might want to…explore some of the other designs…for this particular part of the section.…I actually like the way it looks right now.…I like how the light gray here at the bottom…is echoing what we have going on at the top of the page…with our light gray navigation bar,…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.