- [Instructor] This version of Dreamweaver makes…a number of significant changes…to the way it formats source code.…I've opened several example files that all have…code that's been deliberately badly formatted.…I'm working entirely in Code View…because one of the files contains PHP,…and I haven't defined a testing server.…But you can also apply source formatting to code…in Split View, as long as the focus is in Code View.…This first file contains a mixture of HTML,…then there's an embedded style block…in the head of the page.…
The HTML up here looks good, so does…the style block embedded in the head,…
- Restricting the scope of a quick search
- Finding and replacing more selectively
- Advanced find and replace in a specific tag
- Setting the default version of PHP in Preferences
- Applying a link to selected text in Live View
- Changing information displayed in the Files panel
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: find and replace and PHP support. In addition, new videos were added that cover code view improvements, Real-Time Preview, and CSS preprocessor integration.