Join David Powers for an in-depth discussion in this video Finding and selecting multiple elements in Code view, part of Dreamweaver CC New Features.
Let's see the options for cycling…through each instance and selecting them.…If we go to the Find menu, there are five options here.…Find Next, Find Previous, Find All and Select,…Add Next Match to Selection,…and Skip and Add Next Match to Selection.…Each of these options also has a keyboard shortcut,…but the Mac shortcuts are quite different…from those on Windows, so I'll come back to the shortcuts…when I discuss each operation separately.…These five options were in the original release…of Dreamweaver CC 2017,…but their implementation was rather buggy.…
- Restricting the scope of a quick search
- Finding and replacing more selectively
- Advanced find and replace in a specific tag
- Setting the default version of PHP in Preferences
- Applying a link to selected text in Live View
- Changing information displayed in the Files panel
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: find and replace and PHP support. In addition, new videos were added that cover code view improvements, Real-Time Preview, and CSS preprocessor integration.