Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting images from Photoshop, part of Creating a First Website in Dreamweaver CC 2015.
- You can really do a lot with CSS…when it comes to styling your content,…but chances are…you're probably gonna need to insert some images,…which is what I wanna do now.…These images are actually coming from this Photoshop file,…this PSD.…And see them right here?…I encourage you to check out what you can do…concerning Extract Assets in Photoshop.…But all in all, I wanna go beyond that.…Because what if you don't have Photoshop…but you're still using Dreamweaver?…Well, you actually have what is called Extract…in Dreamweaver as well.…
So I'm gonna open up the Extract panel.…You can see it right here.…You can see this is a PSD actually in Dreamweaver.…So this is a PSD, and this is a web browser.…Very impressive.…All in all, what I want to do…is I wanna select Upload a PSD,…and I wanna upload my own PSD.…Now, if you do have access to the Exercise Files,…I'm just jumping in here to this Design.psd.…That's the one I'm opening.…If you don't have access to it,…feel free to use your own PSD as well.…And here it is.…
Here's the design in Dreamweaver.…
Over the course of the training, you'll learn about building basic webpages; adding text, links, images, and navigation; and making your layout "flexible" on mobile devices. Each step provides another lesson on HTML and CSS, the building blocks of the web. Along the way, Paul shows how to add bonus features, such as animation from Edge Animate, a Twitter feed, and an interactive contact form.
- Planning a website
- Creating your first webpage
- Adding HTML5 content
- Styling content and the layout with CSS
- Adding images
- Creating navigation
- Building alternate layouts for tablets and mobile devices
- Adding animation and video
- Creating a contact form
- Uploading and testing the website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding Website Design
2. Creating a Webpage
3. Stylizing Content
4. Adding Navigation and Pages
5. Creating a Flexible Layout
6. Adding Media
7. Creating a Contact Form
8. Testing and Uploading
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.