Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Emulating the iPhone, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5.
At the end of the previous video our iOS app is fully configured and we are…ready to commit to a build.…If you haven't configured your settings yet, please follow the steps outlined in…the defining iOS settings video in Chapter 4.…Now let's build that app.…Choose Site > Mobile Applications > Build and Emulate > iPhone.…Dreamweaver will display a mobile applications progress bar with various messages.…The app setup itself and relatively quick.…
When the process is complete Dreamweaver will let you know whether it…was successful or not.…If it's successful, it will tell you where the binary is located.…So let's close click OK to dismiss the dialog box, and take a look at our iPhone simulator.…So here I can go ahead and click Top Trails and it moves smoothly in, you can…scroll down a bit and clicking and dragging.…Let me go ahead and click Back and check out Trail Vistas.…That seems to work fine and there is all my images.…
And What to Bring should show us a simple unordered list.…Now we can press the Home button and there we'll see a couple of built-in apps…
- Understanding the mobile app toolset
- Working with jQuery Mobile and mobile starters in Dreamweaver
- Applying an overall theme to an app
- Specifying Android settings
- Simulating the iPhone
- Setting up mobile pages
- Keeping jQuery Mobile current
- Applying page transitions
- Creating collapsible content
- Defining list views with images
- Creating web forms for mobile
- Integrating geolocation data with Google Maps
- Previewing an app in Device Central
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3with Ray Villalobos3h 26m Intermediate
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
2. Creating Your First Mobile App
Working with jQuery Mobile7m 37s
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
6. Crafting a Form for Mobile
7. Advanced Features
8. Working with Device Central
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.