Learn how to change the graphic montage on the Wix website into a single image and how to remove the extra text in the layout.
- [Instructor] A big fashion trend on a site like this…is to lead with big, beautiful photos of the product…that you're selling.…In this case we're selling cake.…Cake is full of big, beautiful photos…but yet here we are with a website…that's got a lot of blah, blah leading with this.…We eventually get to the pictures of the cake…as we scroll down.…This is some kind of image gallery here.…These are Wix photos that come with this.…But I'd like to have these photos further up on the page.…So as always start with making sure…you have the right content in your section…then worry about the design.…
So we'll start with Edit to edit our content.…And let's just start with getting rid of stuff.…Let's turn off the title.…Let's turn off the sub-title.…Let's turn off the description.…And let's turn off the button.…Already the site looks a 1,000% better.…So here we are.…We've got a nice header and we have these photos here.…They're not the right photos.…And they may not be working in the way that you want.…I'll address that in the next video.…
- Creating a new website with Wix
- Choosing a theme and fonts
- Editing page content, layout, banners, images, and sections
- Adding new pages
- Integrating video and social media links
- Publishing your Wix website
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating the Initial Site
Sign up and log in2m 11s
2. Editing Page Content
3. Advanced Features
4. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.